Sunday, November 1, 2009

THERE'S A SONG FOR EVERYONE

I had stopped blogging completely. didn't know what to write,as daily updates can be given through facebook, twitter and photos through hundred image sites. So what should I write about, this thought was in my mind for quite a long time. I had gone through several topics, like comics, sports, metal, work, reviews, but nothing seemed to be that interesting which can get meback to blogging after two years. Last night i got the idea...[and it's not walk while you talk]

Last night i was at Enigma, the disco at JW Mariott , Mumbai. It's been exactly one year, since i went to one, the last one being 'Blue Waters' in Manipal, on 31st October 2008. Nevertheless, since last night was halloween eve, there were people dressed as devils, vampires and all kind of spooky stuff. Though everybody were grooving to the wonderful mix played by DJ Niraj, there's was this fat chick who was just not dancing. She was standing at a corner alone and drinking away to glory, her friends tried several times to get her to the dance floor, but she was not interested at all. As I have this uncanny knack of observing people, I couldn't help watching the poor soul throughout.

Surprisingly when the title track of Tum Mile [the new fil starring Emran hashmi & Soha Ali Khan] started playing, the girl jumped out of nowhere and started dancing like there is no end. And she danced really well. I was surprised to watch her dance like that. As soon as the song ended, dhan te nan [kaminey] started, so my whole attention went to my dancing rather than observing her; and when i stopped dancing, she was gone by then.

While coming back home, in the radio, I again heard Tum Mile. And surprisingly instead of visualising Soha and Emraan dancing, i could only visualise that chick dancing her guts out. And then I realised, that ,most of the person I meet or i know, have some kind of music attached to their memories. Whenever i listen to those songs, I think about them, I remember them. And that's my blog topic. Every post will consist off one song, the person attached to it and my memories with them. Wot say guys, is it interesting enough???

8 comments:

  1. yes its interesting... i think my song is not dancing type - its a lonely singing song i have been singing quiet some time now - 'jivan ke din chote sahi hum bhi bare dilwale, kaal ki hume fursaat kaha...." - jo jeena hein aaj hi jee le...aaashu khushi ke pyala mein pile...

    some songs are sometimes remixes too :-)

    welcome back Victor
    Rajarshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea victor.
    Now u will have a series... like films :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice topic! lookin fwd 2 read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo !! Its really great thought Victor ;-)I hope you choose the right one for me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Victor!! interesting fusion of nostalgia, innovation and individuality...looking forward to your posts...ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topic Bada Hai kamaal ka Aye Aye Aye (in that cheesy voice)...Nice one Victor...U have a Blog aur humko khabar hi nahin...thanks to that Fat Chic jisne tumko inspire kar hi diya...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved it yaar!!! nice way to introduce ur blog....u better think of a nice song for me ;)

    ReplyDelete